HOW I WORK
I'm here to make your life easier and take some of the stress away. I try to make the process of working together as streamlined as possible.
You may not have worked with a copywriter before – don't worry, ask as many questions as you need. I'm here to guide you each step of the way!
1. Send me an email with your project needs.
Is it a blog or web content?
What is the word count?
How often will you need me?
Here is a document you can use to help.
2. I'll shoot an email back with any questions to make sure we are on the same page.
3. Once we have the brief finalised, I'll send along my rates.
4. A 50% deposit will be required for all projects.
5. Time to get to work! Lead times start from 10 working days depending on the scope of the project.
6. Now for the exciting part. Your first draft has arrived! Hopefully, you'll love it but in case you don't I allow for one round of amendments. Should the job require further alterations, it will be charged by the hour.
7. Sign off time! We're done and you have brand spanking new content you can use as you please.
8. Testimonials are a great way to show how much you've enjoyed working with me, and I value them as if they’re my very own Oscars – so please send one!
You don't have time...
“...talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything.”
― Patrick Süskind, Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
...that's where I come in.
“The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter -’tis the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning.”
― Mark Twain, The Wit and Wisdom of Mark Twain